The Kairos Project
Kairos is a revolution in operating system design: the focus is simplicity, minimalism, and power; doing away with 'legacy compatibility' and restoring optimal timing and throughput efficiency by utilising the full potential of the 64 bit architecture coupled with the modularity and reliability of a modern μKernel.
- Multiboot 2.x Specification Compliant
- Fully Asynchronous Communication
- Tigger-event Driven Design
- Higher-half Long Mode μKernel
- Highly Optimized C Library
- 64 Bit Addressing